Are you interested in a digital career? Then you are exactly right with us!
As a medium-sized and internationally operating software company we offer you the possibility of a dual study in cooperation with the DHBW in Mannheim.
The B.A. degree course in Digital Media with a focus on communication and media management will prepare you for your career start in the digital economy. By combining theory and practice, you will learn directly from our experts and from a young and dynamic team. You will learn subject-specific skills and abilities to analyse, conceive, design and ultimately produce innovative media strategies. The mix of theory and practice will enhance your knowledge and skills. This way you will become a strong member of our energetic team!
You're offering us:
- Abilities, interests and inclinations in the creative field
- Interest in computer science, project management and media technology
- Communication talent
- Business management thinking and acting with the emphasis on communication and marketing
- The joy of learning in practical projects
- High degree of flexibility and the talent to manage more complex media projects
- Responsible and forward-looking action
- Social Media Support
- Development of marketing concepts
- User Interface & User Experience of our software
- Conception & implementation of our customerjourney
- Evaluation of market-oriented activities
- Planning & preparation of fairs, customer days & other events
- Conception & design of advertising material e.g. flyers, brochures etc.
We offer you:
- A young and motivated team
- A varied and interesting workplace
- Exciting tasks
- Diverse and varied tasks
- Careful familiarization
- An exceptional and familiar working atmosphere
- Regulated working hours
- Good opportunities for professional development
We convinced you of us?
We look forward to getting to know you in a personal conversation!
Then take the chance and convince us and of you! Become part of our success story and work in a highly motivated, cooperative and familiar environment, where you can not only contribute your own ideas and visions, but also implement them directly.