We just released open bi Repository Server version 3.3.0.
- Reenable YouTube Analytics Dataprovider
- lock / unlock objects in openbi.js
- Dopbox Item: create nested folders / rename files does not work
- OrgaProfileItem: only return orga ID on ajax requests
- Wrong Dateformat and Dataformat in GET_EXPORT_DOCUMENT and Database LIST/Relational mode
- BlogItem does not work with query strings
- openbi:dblist with childproducts returns all related rows if there shouldn't be any
- Server migration to version 3.3.3 - data fetch issue from view
- Batchjob logs are not thread safe
- OLAP: throws exception if masterdata contains multiple entries with the same caption
- Support SAP BW RFC metadata xml
- SAP BW RFC: ignore field names which start with "."
- openbi:shopproducts: ignore first value for multiple table attributes in "editcreate" action if it is empty
- Add translate HtmlItem
- Replace ID of language text in translate HtmlItem
- Item template History
- Download Multiple Files
- Support none relational mode for database dataprovider
- Wrong OAuth redirect URL generation in OAuth HTML Item
- CMS change language
- DBList: support childproducts in AJAX API
- Language independent dates for trace messages
- Tile Item: support index based cells
- Password for newly created users is not set
- CREATE_DATAPROVIDER with variables which are not mandatory / input ready are ignored in GET_DATAPROVIDER_DEFINITION
- Exceptions werden falsch ausgelesen wenn eine REMOVE_DP_ELEMENT aufgerufen wurde
- Anlegen von shop attributen geht nicht mehr
- Deleting MIMES does not work (DELETE_FILE_FROM_SERVER with no parent)
- OpenBI Command API uses different session-handle cookie
- WebSocket connections lost when concurrent messages are send
- Make maximum request body size configurable
- Don't add attributes to "SHOP_PRODUCT" table
- dropboxitem: Upload file to folder throws exception
- Role Content Position is always 0 with sqlite database
- Initial configuration.xml settings can no longer be removed by updating the configuration at runtime
- Core: HTTP response compression is enabled again. If you want to also enable response compression for HTTPS set the server setting "USE_COMPRESSION_FOR_HTTPS" to "X".
- Core: configure network interface for SMTP client. If the server has more than one network interface you can set the server setting "SMTP_BIND_IP" to the IP adress of the desired network interface.
- Dataprovider: new "FROM_DATA_ROW" / "FROM_DATA_COL" parameters in "GET_GRID_DATA" which will return the data cells for the desired rows and also the dimension / keyfigure headers which is useful for pagination.
- Dataprovider: support for calculated variables. You can now use excel like formulas for the LOW and HIGH value of variables which will be calculated everytime the dataprovider is opened.
- Export: updated excel dependency which fixed a bug with conditional formats inside export templates.
- CMS: all open bi HTML items can now be made async by using "GetHtmlFromTagChildAsync" and "ProcessActionChildAsync".
You can download the new version from here after you are logged in.