Frontend Developer (m/w/d) – Permanent Position
You want to use your talents skillfully and bring about visible changes? Projects and team work is what you want to do? Then our team is where you belong!
We are a medium-sized internationally operating software company located in Dossenheim near Heidelberg and are very easy to reach by bike, train or car. Besides a relaxed working environment in the office, we also offer a possibility for home office. Our credo: sustainable work and business. We don't just say this, we live it in our projects, where we combine the latest technologies with creative work.
We are happy to support you in finding a place to live, and we are happy to help you with all organizational matters here on site.
The word “team” is very important to us - because only together can we achieve our ambitious goal of keeping up with global players and really making a difference in the field of AI and the construction industry!
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable qualification
- At least four years of professional experience
- Knowledge of backend connectivity based on REST APIs
- You are fit in the following areas: React, React/Native, CSS3, HTML5 and Typescipt, Symfony 4+, Pimcore 6, PHP7
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment as well as Continuous Automated Testing is also desirable
- In addition to your technical know-how, you are characterized by your abstract and analytical thinking skills as well as a solution-oriented and structured approach
- As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for the further development and maintenance of various web front-ends and infrastructures
- To this end, you will work closely with development teams, product management and design, and the sales team on a product-related basis
- In this interface function, you will ensure that the requirements of your (internal) stakeholders are brought together and that interdisciplinary synergies are created
We offer you:
- A young and motivated team
- A varied and interesting workplace
- Exciting tasks
- Versatile and varied activities
- Careful training
- An exceptional and familiar working atmosphere
- Good opportunities for professional development
Sounds good to you?
Then get in touch with us! Even if you don't meet all the criteria, we look forward to receiving your application. Become part of our success story and work in a highly motivated, cooperative and familiar environment, in which you can not only contribute your own ideas and concepts, but also implement them directly.
We look forward to getting to know you in a personal interview!Apply now