System Administrator /DevOps (m/f/d) - Permanent Position
You want to use your talents skillfully and bring about visible changes? Projects and team work is what you want to do? Then our team is where you belong!
We are a medium-sized internationally operating software company located in Dossenheim near Heidelberg and are very easy to reach by bike, train or car. Besides a relaxed working environment in the office, we also offer a possibility for home office. Our credo: sustainable work and business. We don't just say this, we live it in our projects, where we combine the latest technologies with creative work.
We are happy to support you in finding a place to live, and we are happy to help you with all organizational matters here on site.
The word “team” is very important to us - because only together can we achieve our ambitious goal of keeping up with global players and really making a difference in the field of AI and the construction industry!
- Completed studies in computer science/training as an IT specialist or comparable qualification
- At least three years of professional experience
- Sound professional experience in the administration of Microsoft ADS and Microsoft Server 2016 or newer
- Good knowledge of Windows Server operating systems, Hyper-V and Linux
- Good knowledge of programming with Powershell
- Several years of DevOps experience, git experience desirable
- Professional experience with highly fail-safe networks and storage solutions
- Good user skills in MS Office programs
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Independent, reflective and responsible thinking and acting, confident appearance
- Reliability, trustworthiness and sense of responsibility
- Good contact and communication skills
- First knowledge in agile methods
- Set-up and administration of the IT infrastructure (network, server, virtualization environment)
- Set-up and operation of a highly secured private cloud solution
- Installation and configuration of IT systems/services
- Creation of the necessary documentation and support of the systems
- Control and optimization of existing processes and solutions, maintenance and patch support
- Testing and evaluation of new IT solutions
- Collaboration in the standardization and automation of processes and workflows of the data center environments Windows Server and Hyper-V
- Planning, implementation and support of highly available server systems/cluster systems
- Participation in on-call duty (24/7)
We offer you:
- A young and motivated team
- A varied and interesting workplace
- Exciting tasks
- Versatile and varied activities
- Careful training
- An exceptional and familiar working atmosphere
- Good opportunities for professional development
Sounds good to you?
Then get in touch with us! Even if you don't meet all the criteria, we look forward to receiving your application. Become part of our success story and work in a highly motivated, cooperative and familiar environment, in which you can not only contribute your own ideas and concepts, but also implement them directly.
We look forward to getting to know you in a personal interview!Apply now