UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) - Permanent Position
You want to use your talents skillfully and bring about visible changes? Projects and team work is what you want to do? Then our team is where you belong!
We are a medium-sized internationally operating software company located in Dossenheim near Heidelberg and are very easy to reach by bike, train or car. Besides a relaxed working environment in the office, we also offer a possibility for home office. Our credo: sustainable work and business. We don't just say this, we live it in our projects, where we combine the latest technologies with creative work.
We are happy to support you in finding a place to live, and we are happy to help you with all organizational matters here on site.
The word “team” is very important to us - because only together can we achieve our ambitious goal of keeping up with global players and really making a difference in the field of AI and the construction industry!
- Completed studies and sound IT know-how or comparable qualification
- At least three years of professional experience
- Knowledge in the field of UX/UI design, interaction design, media informatics or similar
- You have a very good command of English
- You are passionate about working on a complex product
- You have a broad understanding of application infrastructure technologies, architecture and design of IT applications, platforms and interfaces
- You want to inspire people with your designs, always striving to coordinate user and business needs
- You have already validated fine design solutions with qualitative and/or quantitative tools
- You have gained relevant experience with typical design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- You are a team player, want to inspire others and share together as a team
- You enjoy an international setup and interacting with diverse stakeholders
- A solution-oriented and communicative way of working and thinking completes your profile
- You are responsible for the conception and visual design of user interfaces and graphic elements. This also includes the presentation in the context of reviews and the organization and implementation of requirements workshops
- You will be responsible for the development, prototyping and design of web-based user interfaces. You will conduct usability tests and work on the continuous improvement of the UX/UI through user feedback
- You analyze current design and web technology trends and advise on the implementation of UX/UI elements
- You work in agile teams on software development processes and are in regular exchange with internal and external cooperation partners. One ongoing project, for example, is the further development and maintenance of a group-wide modular system for web/mobile/desktop applications
We offer you:
- A young and motivated team
- A varied and interesting workplace
- Exciting tasks
- Versatile and varied activities
- Careful training
- An exceptional and familiar working atmosphere
- Good opportunities for professional development
Sounds good to you?
Then get in touch with us! Even if you don't meet all the criteria, we look forward to receiving your application. Become part of our success story and work in a highly motivated, cooperative and familiar environment, in which you can not only contribute your own ideas and concepts, but also implement them directly.
Please add portfolios and references of your work to your application.
We look forward to getting to know you in a personal interview!Apply now