UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) - permanent position
Are you up for a challenging career? Then you are exactly right with us!
As a medium-sized and internationally operating software company, we offer you the opportunity to become an integral part of our daily working environment. This challenging task combines engineering approach with the latest technologies and creative work.
You're offering us:
- Completed studies and sound IT know-how or comparable qualification
- At least three years of professional experience
- Knowledge in the field of UX/ UI design, interaction design, media informatics or similar.
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have fun and passion for working on a complex product
- You have a broad understanding of application infrastructure technologies, architecture and design of IT applications, platforms and interfaces.
- Your priority is to create value-add for people with your designs, always striving to coordinate user and business needs
- You have already validated your design solutions with qualitative and/or quantitative tools
- You have gained relevant experience with typical design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- You are a motivated team player and want to inspire others and share ideas together as a team
- You enjoy working in an international setup and interacting with various stakeholders.
- A solution-oriented and communicative way of working and thinking rounds off your profile
- You are responsible for the conception and visual design of user interfaces and graphic elements. This also includes the presentation within the framework of reviews and the organisation and implementation of requirements workshops.
- You will be responsible for the development, prototyping and design of web-based user interfaces. You will carry out usability tests and work on the continuous improvement of the UX/UI through user feedback.
- You analyse current design and web technology trends and advise on the implementation of UX/UI elements.
- You work in agile teams on software development processes and are in regular exchange with internal and external cooperation partners. One ongoing project, for example, is the further development and maintenance of a group-wide modular system for web/mobile/desktop applications.
We offer you:
- A young and motivated team
- A varied and interesting workplace
- Exciting tasks
- Diverse and varied tasks
- Careful familiarization
- An exceptional and familiar working atmosphere
- Regulated working hours
- Good opportunities for professional development
We convinced you of us?
Then take the chance and convince us and of you! Become part of our success story and work in a highly motivated, cooperative and familiar environment, where you can not only contribute your own ideas and visions, but also implement them directly.
We look forward to getting to know you in a personal conversation!Apply now